Most recent episode posted 3 months ago.
The Doctor Squee Show Episodes
- Ep23 – The History of comics with Level Up LeroyIn a break from our usual format, Level-Up Leroy schools Squee on the history of comics. How they started, how superhero comic’s began as Biblical allegories, the state of play with modern comics and how they might survive the Covid crisis.
- Ep22 – Katy ManningWe are back series 2 of The Doctor Squee Show and we kick things off in style, with an interview with the 3rd Doctor, Doctor Who companion Katy Manning.
- Ep21 – Advice from the StarsCollection of all the advice Squee has received from the stars of the first Series of The Doctor Squee Show.
- Ep20 – Ian WhatesThis week’s guest is award winning author, editor, publisher and Arthur C Clarke award judge Ian Whates.
- Ep19 – Kenton HallActor, writer and musician Kenton Hall talks to Squee about being a creator and parent of twins whilst battling with bipolar disorder, surviving and escaping a cult he was in from birth, his debut film A Dozen Summers, his autobiography Bisection and the new Doctor Who charity book he edited and co-wrote Regenerations.
- Ep18 – Capt. Paul Watson. Founder of Sea ShepherdFounder of Sea Shepherd and co-founder of Greenpeace, Capt. Paul Watson talks to Squee about his start in conservation, taking action instead of protesting, not harming life whilst protecting it and why individuals are more important than who is in power politically.
- Ep17 – Andrew McElfreshAndrew McElfresh joins Squee to talk about writing for Jay Leno, the Wayan brothers, the film White Chicks, and new film Kilroy Was Here.
- Ep16 – Matt Donnelly – The Mind NoodlerMatt Donnelly joins Squee to talk about taking up magic in his 40’s, working with Penn & Teller, Piff the Magic Dragon and Johnny Thompson, his podcast Ice Cream Social, co-hosting Penn’s Sunday school, and more.
- Ep15 – Kevin HearnKevin Hearn from the Barenaked Ladies talks to Squee about his early days in music, joining the band as they went to number 1, facing health problems, his solo work, taking on life’s challenges and the new album the band is working on.
- Ep14 – George MannAuthor George Mann talks to Squee in an episode recorded in the early days of the lockdown.